The Bear Creek Solo Tent is Paha Que's first backpacking tent. It has a full mesh body and is designed to provide a wide-open, ""sleeping under the stars"" feeling on dry nights. But. when the weather turns nasty, it will keep you dry and secure. The Bear Creek Solo Tent is designed to fit on a regular or oversized cot, or as a free-standing tent, it will provide complete protection, in any weather. Enjoy bug-free nights sleeping next to the fire, or button up tight for foul weather. This versatile design provides Paha Que's quality at an affordable price.
The high-quality 8.5mm T6 6061 shock-corded pole set provides a strong and lightweight frame. The Paha Que Bear Creek Solo Tent's bathtub style floor keeps ground water out so you stay dry. There is almost 20 square feet of usable interior space making this a roomy one person tent, and the rainfly vestibule adds an additional 6.5 square feet of protected space for gear and other items.
- Super Lightweight design
- Trail weight 3.55 lbs.(tent, rainfly and pole set)
- 100% mesh body provides bug-free protection
- Floor and rainfly factory seam-taped for total waterproof performance.
- Rainfly includes a vestibule for extra gear protection.
- Will fit on a regular or oversized cot for off-the-ground sleeping
- One-Person design can be easily set up in under 5 minutes.
- Floor Size: 86"" x 32""
- Inside height: 36"" at peak
- Packed Weight: 4.15 lbs(tent, rainfly, poles, stakes, carry bags, etc.)
- Trail Weight: 3.55 lbs(tent, rainfly and pole set)
- ""Bathtub Floor"": Extends 3"" up sidewall
- Poles: T6 6061 Alloy 8.5MM shock-corded
- Floor and Rainfly fabric: Ripstop nylon with heavy duty silicone waterproof coating
- Body mesh: Rugged nylon mesh ""no-see-um"" grade
- Pole sleeves: 100% poly power mesh,150 denier
- Special fabric treatments: All fabrics meet CPAI-84 standard for fire-retardancy. Rainfly and body fabrics treated with U-V inhibitor.
- Zippers: Nylon coil with corrosion-resistant, self-repairing sliders
- Webbing and cordage: 100% nylon